Whitewater Springs truly offers a unique experience that other communities cannot match. Here are some of the things we offer:
- Breathtaking views at affordable prices
- Community Amenities include a pool and pavilion area along scenic Cow Creek and a 20-acre fishing lake exclusively for community residents
- HOA costs are minimal for what you get. $258.79 per acre annually
- Far enough away from the "hustle and bustle" yet an easy commute to Austin
- Acclaimed Burnet School District
- Reasonable property taxes in Burnet County (1.758%)
- Subdivision surrounded by Balcones Canyonland Wildlife Preserve protecting the views in perpetuity.
- Underground Electric
Below is a list of current lots available.
All lots already have a water tap on the lot and guaranteed water service. A $9,000 savings to the Buyer!
Please contact us at 512-436-2997 or email@example.com for more information.
|Lot 607 Sec 6||410 Murphy Dr.||Fairly level, nice trees, great views||1.55 acres||$45.000|
|Lot 226 Sec 2||2600 Whitewater Dr.||Tremendous views, mature trees, private oasis||1.62 acres||$46.000|
|Lot 335 Sec 3||300 Ash Juniper Way||Flat lot, great building site, panoramic views||1.74 acres||$48.000|
|Lot 407 Sec 4||123 Wagon Wheel||Great building site, good trees, close to amenity park||1.32 acres||$42.000|
|Lot 248 Sec 2||248 Whitwater||Panoramic Views, great trees, close to fishing lake||1.96 acres||$50.000|
|Lot 619 Sec 6||511 Murphy Dr.||Level, backs to Cow Creek. Nice trees.||1.23 acres||$40.000|
FOR ENTRY: Call Natalie Dean, Moreland Properties
512-436-2997 – firstname.lastname@example.org