Whitewater Springs truly offers a unique experience that other communities cannot match. Here are some of the things we offer:
- Breathtaking views at affordable prices
- Community Amenities include a pool and pavilion area along scenic Cow Creek and a 20-acre fishing lake exclusively for community residents
- HOA costs are minimal for what you get. $258.79 per acre annually
- Far enough away from the "hustle and bustle" yet an easy commute to Austin
- Acclaimed Burnet School District
- Reasonable property taxes in Burnet County (1.758%)
- Subdivision surrounded by Balcones Canyonland Wildlife Preserve protecting the views in perpetuity.
- Underground Electric
Below is a list of current lots available.
All lots already have a water tap on the lot and guaranteed water service. A $9,000 savings to the Buyer!
Please contact us at 512-436-2997 or email@example.com for more information.
|Ash Juniper||Lot 343 Sec 3||Corner lot, Iimpressive views, great building site||1.74 acres||$40,000|
|Bobcat||Lot 321 Sec 3||Lots of trees, great panoramic views, corner lot, level & buildable||2.82 acres||$60,000|
|Whitewater||Lot 146A Sec 2||Huge long-distance views, close to community lake||2.39 acres||$65,000|
|Whitewater||Lot 230 Sec 2||Tremendous views, one of the highest points in the subdivision||4.71 acres||$85,000|
|410 Murphy Dr.||Lot 607 Sec 6||Fairly level, nice trees, great views||1.55 acres||$45,000|
|2600 Whitewater Dr.||Lot 226 Sec 2||Tremendous views, mature trees, private oasis||1.62 acres||$46,000|
|300 Ash Juniper Way||Lot 335 Sec 3||Flat lot, great building site, panoramic views||1.74 acres||$48,000|
|123 Wagon Wheel||Lot 407 Sec 4||Great building site, good trees, close to amenity park||1.32 acres||$42,000|
|248 Whitwater||Lot 248 Sec 2||Panoramic Views, great trees, close to fishing lake||1.96 acres||$50,000|
FOR ENTRY: Call Natalie Dean, Moreland Properties
512-436-2997 – firstname.lastname@example.org